Webshop agency: e-commerce with sales-optimised texts & design
Do you want to sell your products via the internet? Do you perhaps already have a web shop, but it just doesn't bring in anything? In both cases, you need a sales-optimised online shop.
Sales-optimised, easy-to-understand texts
User-friendly web design from initial contact to payment
Your customers buy from you securely & easily with credit card, Paypal etc.
Perfectly prepared for sales via Google Shopping Ads
What makes professional weshops and what do they bring to your company?
Professional web shops from a professional e-commerce agency are primarily characterised by high sales figures. For you as an entrepreneur, an online shop is about exploiting the large market of the internet. In German-speaking countries alone, you can theoretically find almost 100 million potential buyers - and you can theoretically reach all of them with a web shop. With multilingual shops, the whole world becomes a theoretical catchment area.
The advantage over the retail shop is thus obvious. However, the theoretical opportunity all too quickly turns into an impractical cost trap if certain techniques from communication and digital marketing are not applied correctly. The most important ones are summarised briefly:
- High sales figures through scientifically proven communication techniques (concern content and design)
- High user-friendliness (your shoppers must not have to think about where to click now to place an order)
- High visibility for ready-to-buy search intentions through search engine optimisation
- High scalability through technical preparation for multiple online marketing channels
If your shop fulfils these four points, high turnover is very likely. As a point of reference: with good shops, you can expect six-figure net sales per month if your product is attractive.
What is behind successful web shops?
In the video we show you:
- How we lay the foundation for success with a concept.
- What matters to your potential buyers.
- What measures you should take to market your shop.
The 3 key factors for a successful webshop
1. content - the decisive factor in sales
The most important prerequisite for a successful web shop is content. Only through well-chosen words, images and videos can you encourage your website visitors to buy.
When a potential customer enters your web shop, he is usually looking for a specific product or for a type of product. He must therefore immediately recognise beyond doubt that this is the product or that this product is exactly the kind of product he was looking for (i.e.: he must be sure that this product solves his problem).
We therefore write your texts and choose your images/videos in such a way that your potential customer can be sure to be right with you.
2. design - showcasing products and building trust
On the internet, it takes only seconds to decide whether a user stays on your webshop or switches to the competition. In order for your potential buyer to stay in your webshop, he should immediately see: "This is the right place for me".
With the right design, you offer this potential buyer the right content at the right time.
An example: You want to sell a pair of blue jeans. Your buyers don't want to read a long text about the history of the jeans, but immediately see a selection of blue jeans - ideally with prices and available sizes. As soon as one of them catches the buyers' interest, they want to know even more details. How are the jeans cut? How much do they cost? How long is the delivery time? How are they made? Are they recommended by other buyers?
The design should have the following characteristics, among others:
- Familiar shop look: Customers visit your web shop expecting to find, for example, the product image on the left and the shopping cart on the top right. By visiting "big" online shops like Amazon, this look is learned, creates a recognition effect and thus inspires trust.
- Well-known seals: By using well-known seals (e.g. Trusted Shops) you build trust. This guarantees the buyer that his payment details are secure and that the ordered goods will actually reach him.
- conveys personality: When we enter a shop, we automatically perceive the ambience and (ideally) feel welcome. A web shop is far more anonymous. A design that creates atmosphere and conveys personality helps here.
3. user-friendliness - makes your customers like to shop with you
Good usability makes for a pleasant shopping experience. The easier it is to shop in your shop, the more the shopper will want to buy from you again. On the other hand, can a product not be added to the shopping cart? Does the filter not work properly? Or are there problems with the payment process? Then your customer will "run" to your competition with just a few clicks!
Good usability therefore ranges from the right payment methods for your target group to navigation without barriers and a simple payment process.
In 5 steps to your new webshop:
From the free initial consultation to the first sales
Step #1: Free initial consultation at our webshop agency
We will determine your needs during a free initial consultation:
- What do you really need?
- What must your webshop be able to do?
- What worked well on your current webshop? Where is there potential for improvement?
Of course, we are happy to give you the opportunity to get to know your klickbeben team . This way you can get a first impression of us without obligation, while we are already looking for the best ways to bring you more clicks and more buyers.
Step #2: Detailed offer for the creation of your new webshop
We will provide you with a detailed offer and explain all the points it contains. Of course, we will make sure that they correspond to your wishes.
Step #3: We get started: with content, design & technology
Your idea of a webshop becomes an online shop where users can buy your products. We start with the creation of a detailed concept, create all content (images, videos, texts), create a design and then implement it on our server. We implement the necessary technical details (e.g. for payment and check-out processes) and finally send you the finished webshop for acceptance.
Step #4: Your webshop goes online
As soon as all contents and functions have been approved by you, your webshop goes online. From this moment on, your webshop can be found by Google and the first buyers.
In the course of the so-called go-live, we also complete important tasks:
- We carry out a thorough functional test - including a test of all means of payment (with "real" payment data!)
- We check search engine relevant properties
- We install Google Analytics and tracking for desired other channels (Google Ads, Facebook, etc.).
- We submit your shop to Google Search Console and much more.
Step #5: You receive easy to understand training videos from us
At the end, you will receive a confirmation email from us and training videos for the most important modules in your webshop. This way you can later make changes to your shop without any problems.
As a rule, it now takes about three months until you feel the first results in the form of regular sales. Depending on the industry and your target project, it makes sense to achieve better results more quickly through additional advertising measures.
The following measures can additionally increase your success:
FAQ - Frequently asked questions about your webshop from our webshop agency