We are looking for a
m/f/d full time
- Do you know the difference between a homepage and a website?
- You want to build websites and tools that really
many people see and enjoy using?
- Do you want to actively shape the future of the internet for large &
Does that sound good?
- If you work for us, it's possible!
What are your main tasks?
- Implementation of websites: You get a web design as well as all texts and implement the site in common CMS.
- Preparation for new websites: They take care of the domains, hosting provider, page move, backup service as well as the creation of new websites or shops with all the trimmings for our customers.
- Content maintenance: You maintain supplied content in websites and adapt the design if necessary.
- Image selection and editing: You select suitable images from image databases. You edit these in Adobe Photoshop and also carry out smaller retouching tasks if required.
- Support: Our customers are not technicians. Their task is to provide them with advice and assistance in the event of technical questions/difficulties.
What do weexpect from you?
- Magento is not a colour: you have already heard the names of the most common CMSs such as WordPress, Webedition and Typo3. You are also familiar with the shop system Magento. You don't have to master the systems yet, we'll teach you everything you need.
- Implementation of websites: You will learn the technical implementation of websites. Starting with the purchase of the domain up to the actual go-live.
- Web design: Not a must, but basic knowledge of web design helps with the implementation of some tasks.
- On the pulse of time: You are interested in the tools of the future. You want to develop your own solutions and are willing to learn new things and continue your education. Motivation & independence: You are a motivated person and are used to accomplishing tasks independently.
- Marketing interest: You will be trained in online branding and work with the others in the team. Analysis tools & web controlling: You will learn to correctly integrate and evaluate website tracking and analysis tools.
This is what we offer you:
- We offer you a permanent full-time position in our agency in Innsbruck with a net salary starting at approx. 1,616 € per month (= 2,200 € gross, 14x) to start as soon as possible. Overpayment is possible depending on qualifications. In addition, we offer extensive training and further education opportunities.