We are looking for a
m/f/d in full or part time
- You know how to keep others at ease with your organisational skills?
- Do you like to think two steps ahead and know how to assert yourself?
- How about being the superhero who makes our shop "run smoothly" and your boss and colleagues really appreciate you for it?
- Do you want to be challenged in your job and benefit from family-friendly working hours at the same time?
Does that sound good?
- If you work for us, it's possible!
What are your main tasks?
- Appointments, travel, events: You manage the calendar for the management and are responsible for the team's calendar. You plan trips and event participation.
- Customer care: You are the first contact person for customers and thus the first impression. At the same time, you are the mastermind of offers, invoices etc. up to the entire administrative communication with our customers.
- Office organisation: You organise the office so that everything is ready to hand. In addition, you are the interface to tax consultancy, accounting, payroll accounting. Project management &
- Controlling: They are part of project management and the safety mechanism when something goes off schedule.
- Supporting the management: You will be responsible for organising meetings, presentations, dealing with the authorities, post, emails, business correspondence from the management - everything important will go through you.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience, education, motivation: You have a commercial education and at least 5 years of experience as an assistant. You are also motivated to take on responsibility.
Independence & Thinking: You are not a person who only sees the problem. You look for the solution. And the best solution. And you dare to say so - we are looking for support, not yes-men.
- Friendliness, seriousness & professionalism: Our customers and our team are close to our hearts. You master this change and represent the business management internally and externally.
Office skills & technical understanding: Excel, Word and PowerPoint have to sit well. You are not afraid of computer work and the digital world.
- Openness for new tasks: We are a digital marketing agency and subject to constant change. You should love new challenges.
This is what weoffer you:
- Unbefristete Vollzeitstelle mit 14 Monatsgehältern: Wir bieten Ihnen eine unbefristete Voll- oder Teilzeitstelle in unserer Agentur in Innsbruck mit einem Bruttojahresgehalt ab 36.400 € (14x 2.600 € brutto) – ausgehend von 40 Wochenstunden. Überbezahlung ist je nach Qualifikation möglich.
- Extensive training and further education opportunities: Not only our professionals should be top, but also our administration. Therefore, we also pay for external further training in project management, business management, accounting, staff management, etc. for committed employees.